Tuesday, April 29, 2008

If you enjoy this blog...

There are quite a few other bloggers writing about the north. Another blogger recently created some awards for the best NWT blogs. Quite frankly, I don't see how this can be for the "best" blogs since mine wasn't in the running for any of the awards. I've learned my lesson. It's nothing but shameless self-promotion for me from here on in.

If you are online tonight, you still have time to vote. Lots of good reading to be found.

http://bestnwtblogs.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Megan said...

Yes, shameless self-promotion. :)

Actually, most of the bloggers didn't nominate themselves, and some were really surprised to be included. It has been a fun couple of days. We'll have winners in three categories in a couple of hours.

Anonymous said...

I never even got to vote! I've been so busy.