Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Macro and Mac-Crow Photography

Macro photography is when you take pictures of objects on a very small scale, or get your camera lens in very close to the subject. (Yes, I took these).



Mac-Crow Photography is when I take pictures of my dog, Mac, fighting with a crow.


It was about 50 below with wind chill when I took these. The colour is off and the pictures are a bit out of focus. The worst part was when the crow (raven, to be more accurate) hovered on the breeze about five feet above Mac, as if taunting her. Just as I went to snap the picture, my camera was locked up, processing the ten other pictures I had already taken.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who won the fight?

Brodie said...

Mac won, of course. The crow took off. Where I come from, running from a fight makes you a chicken.

Anonymous said...

Hey Brodie. Good for you man. I am really pleased that you are getting an opportunity to be a journalist. You have made my day!

- Paul from your journalism class.

P.S. After almost dying planting trees I got a job in my old line of work. It pays the bills - that's all I can say. So man, I am happy for you...Givrrr.

Unknown said...

hey brodie, are you getting married this summer?

Brodie said...

Yes, I am getting married this summer. How did you know?

Unknown said...

Hi buddy, when Nicole was checking the logs daily she and I would converse a little bit. I asked her due to your previous posts about when you two were getting married and she told me. I hope you don't mind.